Monday, February 13, 2017

VICTOR CRUZ DUMPED BY GIANTS


The Giants no longer want to pay Victor Cruz of the New York Giants... and so, they released him.
This is not a Yankee note, not a baseball note, but a New York note. Victor Cruz is no longer a New York Giant.

ESPN writes:

"The New York Giants released wide receiver Victor Cruz and running back Rashad Jennings on Monday, creating significant salary-cap space by parting ways with two veteran members of their offense.


Cruz, an undrafted free agent from nearby Paterson, New Jersey, described his seven-year stint with the Giants as an amazing journey.'"

Cruz said of the development:

"I pretty much grew up in front of the eyes of this entire organization... The Giants fan base, the community, my hometown, my family. I grew up there. It's very much a family atmosphere and it's very much like leaving your family. That's what it feels like. I did some great things there."

And just like that, it's the end for Cruz in New York. 

I wonder what is next for this guy? We shall see.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017