Friday, February 17, 2017

NICK SWISHER CALLS IT A CAREER!

Photo: Getty Images
We love Nick Swisher here at BYB, even before he was a New York Yankee and certainly since then. 

Photo: Getty Images
Well, Nick has officially retired from baseball.  The news broke at the Players Tribune
but Nick himself.  Right before these words below, he tells an energetic story about him playing softball with is buds...



"...the reason I say that anybody who’s ever met me or seen me play won’t be surprised by that story is because that’s the kind of energy and passion I bring to the game of baseball every time I step on the field. I guarantee you’re gonna have a hard time ever finding somebody who had as much fun playing the game as I did.

And now I’m gonna bring that same energy to everything else I do … now that I’m officially retiring from Major League Baseball...."

Photo: Getty Images
Not only that, it didn't take long for him to get a new gig. FOX Sports writes:

"Nick Swisher, joins FOX Sports as a studio analyst for the 2017 season. The announcement was made today by John Entz, President of Production and Executive Producer, FOX Sports."

Photo: Getty Images
How do you like that? One career to another.

Nick, we love you and wish you the best.  Terrific piece in the Players Tribune and a terrific career!

Best of luck.


https://www.victoriassecret.com/












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017