Wednesday, January 11, 2017

NATHAN EOVALDI COULD BE BACK!


I love the Yankee world...

"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"  That's what Nathan Eovaldi is saying right about now.

Not gonna get all excited about it, but this is worth reporting. NJ.com and others are saying that the Yankees and Nathan Eovaldi are talking about re-uniting...


"The Yankees and free agent starting pitcher Nathan Eovaldi have discussed a deal that would bring the injured right-hander back to the organization while he rehabilitates from Tommy John surgery, general manager Brian Cashman said Tuesday night.

But Eovaldi, who won't pitch until 2018, is still weighing his options and there's competition for the 26-year-old."

That's all I got on this one. We will see what happens next.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017