Monday, December 26, 2016

HELPING A BROTHER OUT!


Hey, it's the Holiday Season.  I am doing something for a friend of mine and an avid reader at Bleeding Yankee Blue... so brace yourself for my friend, Comedian Paul Corrigan!



That was just a sample!

Here's the reality, he's funny as hell and he deserves alittle promotion and because I'm a nice guy and in a festive mood, I am giving Paul a plug here on Bleeding Yankee Blue, just like I have for Pete Caldera when he croons at the Carnigie Club or just like I would if someone was running a charity event and need help like the South Orange Rescue Squad!

So check it out...If you live in New York or just visiting, I suggest you go out and see Paul perform some classic and original comedy!  He's underrated and deserves a full house!

Save the date!

Jan 6, 2017 at 8pm, Paul Corrigan will be at Greenwich Village Comedy Club!  

Jan 14, 2017 at 7pm Paul will be at a Long Island Winery! 

Go to his website and check for information and tickets:


Paul's a good, solid dude with terrific qualities! Not the mention he's friggin' hilarious and so I'm helping him out!

Happy Holidays Paul! Be sure to give Bleeding Yankee Blue a plug in your next show! That's what friends do, brother!



20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017