Wednesday, August 10, 2016

GIRARDI'S THINKING PLAYOFFS... ARE YOU?


Before I get into Joe and his comments and what he thinks, I just want to explain that believe it or not, the Yankees DO have a shot at the Wild Card this season.  I know, I know, it's slim, but crazier things have happened and it's only August 10th. Think about it.

Anyway.  MLB.com has some stuff from Joe Girardi and what he thinks about the 2016 New York Yankees...


"Girardi expressed the team's discontent with their current position in the standings and how they are hoping to change that.

'I'm not satisfied with where we are,' said Girardi. 'I think we're all disappointed with where we are. The year has not went the way we want so far, but we're still in charge and we can change that. We have the opportunity to change that. So we're continuing to fight. We've just come off a good series at home against Cleveland.'

The Yankees entered action Tuesday 4 1/2 games back of the second American League Wild Card."


And that's what I'm talking about!  I get pretty fed up with Joe some times, but he's got a point, the question is, does this Yankee team HAVE fight.

We're gonna have to see.

Nice little nugget... I'd like to actually see it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017