Tuesday, July 12, 2016

SYNDERGAARD NOW 'SNYDERGAARD' APPARENTLY


Great retweet by former Yankee David Aardsma and I just happened to catch it because I follow him, not Mets pitcher Noah Syndergaard. There are great posters of all the players for the All-Star game in San Diego and this one below features Syndergaard. I guess MLB's press and advertising department just doesn't double check spelling in their ads...
Now look, people are human and mistakes happen. Hell, BYB misspells stuff all the time.  Sometimes in the rush or worry to make deadline, things get screwed up.


'Snydergaard' is a perfect example. But this is one of their big events of the season.  They gotta get that right!

Anyway. nice nugget that I wanted to share. Nothing major here... I just love poking the Mets, that's all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017