Wednesday, May 4, 2016

SURE... KICK US WHILE WE'RE DOWN


Alex Rodriguez hits the DL.  We all saw it coming when he exited last night's game with what looked like a hammy.  Now it's reality.

According to FOX Sports"The New York Yankees' designated hitter hurt his right hamstring in a loss to the Baltimore Orioles on Tuesday night.

He'll get an MRI this morning, but he didn't sound too optimistic after the game.
 

'I don't know. I don't want to speculate. It wasn't a big pop. I am hoping for the best. It's extremely frustrating. I was looking to come to Baltimore and continue what I started in Texas and 
Boston,'"...
 
 
Well it's been confirmed.  He hits the DL and the Yankees have called up lefty pitcher James Pazos.
 
Great start.  Kick me while I'm down.

Go Yanks? Yeah? No? Oh forget it.

Thank you for your loyalty to Bleeding Yankee Blue.
Please shop at the BYB store!
On Twitter: @BleednYankeeBlu
On Facebook, LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue!
Don't forget to check out the BYB Hub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017