Friday, May 6, 2016

FIGHTING BUT STILL NOT WINNING

Meh.


The Yankees lost 1-0 in 10 innings to the Baltimore Orioles and there is no other way to describe the anger. I have, and so, I won't...
There will be no official recap. Hell, I can't even get my writers to write BYB a story, which is another in itself.  Anyone want to write for me? Send me an email or FB message... let's get a dialog going. 


Anyway... look...we shouldn't have let this one get away last night.  Masahiro Tanaka pitched very well but the only glimmer of hope was in Dustin Ackley's catch in the 9th with the hope that the Yankees could come back to win the game.

That didn't happen and the Yankees lost.

Will they start their winning streak any time soon? Very doubtful.  Sure, it's early, but is it really? If the Yanks continue to play this way, it's just going to get worse.

We gotta shake it up... I'm so sick of this crap.

Final: Orioles 1 - Yankees 0.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE

Thank you for your loyalty to Bleeding Yankee Blue. 
Please shop at the BYB store!  
On Twitter: @BleednYankeeBlu 
On Facebook, LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue!
Don't forget to check out the BYB Hub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017