Wednesday, May 11, 2016

BARTOLO COLON IS "THE NATURAL"


I've always been fascinated with Bartolo Colon, and even though he had his misstep with PEDs a few years ago, I appreciated him on the Yankees and all he's done in his career.  With his build, it is really great to see Big Sexy continuing to achieve great things in his now long baseball career.


My 2nd favorite baseball movie of all time behind the Bad News Bears is the Natural.  I love the conflict and the story line and the music by Randy Newman can pretty much bring me to tears whenever I hear it.  Why am I telling you all of this? Here's why...


I had to share this video for all of you and for my buddy Chris who is celebrating a birthday today.
He's also a Mets fan.  What you are about to see is a fantastic mashup of the Natural, and Bartolo Colon's first career home run.



It's inspiring, hilarious and brilliant.

Gotta love a good production.  Bravo.


Be Read. Get Known.


 

Thank you for your loyalty to Bleeding Yankee Blue. 
Please shop at the BYB store!  
On Twitter: @BleednYankeeBlu 
On Facebook, LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue!
Don't forget to check out the BYB Hub.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017