Tuesday, February 23, 2016


Old man Lee is pretty much finished in baseball.  Damn, he looks like he got old overnight.  It's crazy to me.  Anyway, just a quick note, Cliff Lee appears to be retiring.  Great nugget from the terrific Ken Rosenthal who tweeted this out:
I always enjoyed watching Lee pitch.  I appreciated him but loved that we beat him in 2009.  I always always wondered if he'd ever become a Yankee. Then, he got hurt, and then he looked like he got old.  

Whatever man, life goes on.  I tip my cap to Lee though. He's a gamer, no question.

Thank you for your loyalty to Bleeding Yankee Blue. 
Please shop at the BYB store!  
On Twitter: @BleednYankeeBlu 
On Facebook, LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue!
Don't forget to check out the BYB Hub.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.