Friday, December 4, 2015

WHOA! PETE KOZMA IS A NEW YORK YANKEE!

Damn son... now we're cooking! Oh yeah... and sarcasm can be fun.


A quick note.  According to several sources, but we'll go with the New York Daily News on this one:

"The Yankees signed infielder Pete Kozma to a minor-league contract. Kozma, 27, was a first-round pick by the Cardinals in the 2007 draft and has appeared in the majors in each of the last five years with St. Louis, compiling a .222 average, .288 on-base and .293 slugging percentage in 275 games."


I know. You're busting with excitement.  I'm actually calling the VFW right now to try to get a party going.  Look, here's my reality, I like Kozma, but the Yankees need to make a big move, that's what  Yankee fans are looking for.  These small moves are nice, but we need a biggie ladies and gents.  This is nothing personal against Kozma at all.  I think he'll do good things for us.  I dig the signing, I just wanted something big.


Anyway, I'd like to personally welcome Mr. Kozma to the Yankees!

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017