Monday, December 14, 2015

REUNION WITH RAFAEL SORIANO HAS BEEN DISCUSSED

You remember the untuck?


I do too, and I enjoyed watching Rafael Soriano fill in for Mariano Rivera when Mo was out a few years ago. Soriano proved to be a solid closer with the Yankees and did what we needed him to do... including untucking his shirt at the end of the game as if to say, "I've over bitches, I'm going home."


Well,  there was a tweet that went out about Soriano and the Yankees and it comes from CBSSports.com's Jon Heyman:
Now I made a call about this just to see if my source knew anything about it.  I was told that "Yes", Soriano's name DID come up, especially when word spread that the Yankees were willing to unload Andrew Miller. 


I just don't know if it's still being discussed.  My source didn't know either.

Now, it's my opinion that with the Justin Wilson trade, the likelihood of Miller staying in pinstripes is very good, and the possibility of Soriano coming back to the Yankees after that revelation is very slim... BUT... I wanted to at least share that with you all.

Carry on.

Be Read. Get Known.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017