Wednesday, December 23, 2015

REFSNYDER HAS A GREAT WORK ETHIC


The New York Post has a tiny nugget about Rob Refsnyder's opinion about the Yankees newly acquired Starlin Castro.


"...when the Yankees acquired Starlin Castro from the Cubs for Adam Warren and Brendan Ryan on Dec. 8 to play second, Refsnyder took the news in stride.

'I didn’t have much of a reaction,’ Refsnyder said Tuesday by phone. 'It didn’t change much about how I go about my business. I was raised to work hard and make the most of the situation.'’’


I love the attitude of Ref. I love the attitude of Greg Bird and we spoke about that in BIRDMAN WILL DO ANYTHING TO HELP YANKEES. These are positive role models and something that the sport lacks at times. 


And lets be honest, second base was never actually Refsnyders.  I mean, yes, we all want him to have the spot, and one day soon, Ref will get it, be it on the Yankees or if he's traded somewhere else, which by the way, is a good possibility.  But for now, I love the kid's attitude and I truly love the work ethic.  It speaks volumes and I look forward to seeing these kids play consistently.

A good, positive story on this Christmas week.  Gotta love these kids. We root for them here at BYB.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017