Monday, December 7, 2015

PAPI & THE 'ME' CULTURE


So Big Papi will retired next year and even though he said he didn't want a farewell tour, you don't annoucement it a year in advance if you DON'T want one.  The bottom line with Papi is he wants the same farewell tour that Mariano Rivera and Derek Jeter received.


The difference isn’t only that he isn’t quite on the same level, it’s also that Jeets and the Sandman didn’t want the gifts and tour. Remember?


This tour will be like the kid who gives himself a cool nickname. I don't know about you, but I think that's lame.   I like David Ortiz, I do.  But this just screams ME! ME! ME!

My opinion. You can have yours, you're entitled.


  

--Mike O'Hara Senior "Features" Writer
Twitter: @mikeyoh21




Be Read. Get Known.











You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017