Wednesday, December 9, 2015

GARDY & MILLER COULD STAY OR GO


I like Joel Sherman of the New York Post, but he posted a Tweet that I laughed at.
I mean, yeah, that's the reality.  A bit obvious right?


Here's the thing, when the Yankees signed Starlin Castro last night, they pretty much filled a hole at second base with a significant starting infielder. 


That leaves Dustin Ackley as the backup and most likey Rob Refsnyder starts the season with the RailRiders or the Yankees try and trade him.  At least that's what I think. I feel like certain members of Yankee brass cooled on Ref.  My opinion.

But what the Castro deal did was now allow the Yankees to look for a starting pitcher. Andrew Marchand of ESPN said it best last night:
He's right. And if they CAN'T find what  they want and trade away Brett Gardner or Andrew Miller, we will still have a high value outfielder and a terrific closer for the Yankees in 2016.... and that my friends is OK with me.


If I had to guess... Brett Gardner is gone... Andrew Miller is not, but that's me being a fan and using my gut here... and trust me, I'm never right.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017