Saturday, October 31, 2015

YUP, ALEX RODRIGUEZ IS HUMAN


Sometimes it takes a long time for people to grow up.  Alex Rodriguez is one of them.


This is just a quick post.  I have watched guys like Pete Rose and Alex Rodriguez in the FOX Booth this fall and I am very much enjoying it. There's a realness there which I think I thoroughly enjoy. 


I've always been a Pete Rose fan, since the days of playing for the Reds and Phillies, but I am learning alot about Alex Rodriguez lately.  I'm learning that he has a likable side.

I wanted to share this clip. It's from ARod on the Jimmy Fallon show. If you can't laugh about this now, you need to lighten up and move on.


Enjoy Halloween folks. Be Safe.

Be Read. Get Known.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017