Tuesday, October 27, 2015

WOW, THAT WAS QUICK TORII HUNTER!


Quick note, and I only bring it up because it only seemed like yesterday that Torii Hunter was diving over walls and making outstanding plays in the Twins outfield.  It turns out Torii Hunter is retiring after 19 seasons and after being with 3 teams in his career.

Hunter said this:

"I’m sad because it’s all I’ve known for half of my life... This great game of baseball has done so much for me. I have learned a lot of lessons. … I still love the game, but time has taken a toll on me mentally and physically.”

Hunter was a 5 time All-Star, 9 time Gold Glove winner.

Enjoy retirement pal.  You did good.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store! Follow me on Twitter@BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017