Thursday, October 29, 2015

JOBA CHAMBERLAIN JUST KEEPS GOING!


Nice little nugget about our old friend Joba Chamberlain.  He will become a free agent after the World Series concludes.  According to Hardball Talk:


"Chamberlain was pushed off the Royals' 40-man roster earlier this week and will officially hit the open market five days after the World Series. The 30-year-old right-hander registered a 4.88 ERA and 1.70 WHIP in 27 2/3 innings this season between Detroit and Kansas City. He could have to settle for a minor league contract."

There you have it.  And you know what? I hope the guy gets back to the Major Leagues if what they suspect in Hardball Talk is true.

We here at BYB especially like Joba because he reached out to us exclusively when he left the Yankees to thank the fans saying:


"I'm so grateful and thankful for the tremendous 7 years. Ups and downs included. It made me a better man, father, friend, and baseball player... I wouldn't be anything without the fans that supported me. I know it was hard at times but I hope they know I gave it everything I had every time I went out there."

Read JOBA THANKS THE FANS EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH BYB! for more.

We'll never forget it.  It was kind of him to choose us.

Anyway, turn the page on KC and let's see where Joba ends up next.  You know what? Joba owes me an interview.  Maybe now's the time to nail that down.

Let's go Joba!

Be Read. Get Known. 

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017