Monday, October 5, 2015

EOVALDI'S READY... LET'S GO!

Let's hope the Yankees get to the ALDS, if so, expect to see Eovaldi.


Nice nugget about Nasty Nate Eovaldi... if the New York Yankees are able to overpower the Houston Astros tomorrow night, he expects to work out of the bullpen, if needed to help the New York Yankees in the ALDS.

Chad Jennings of LoHud writes:

"This afternoon, Eovaldi threw a short 10-pitch bullpen, then he faced hitters for the first time since being shutdown with elbow inflammation in early September. Eovaldi said he hasn’t been told anything for certain, but he expects to be ready and available out of the bullpen if the Yankees advance to the division series.


'No chance tomorrow, especially after going today,' Eovaldi said. 'But I would assume for Kansas City. I just got done out there, so I don’t know when I would be throwing next or what I need to do, but 25 or 30 pitches today. … Everything felt good. Felt good, just felt a little rusty. Other than that, it felt great.'”

I like the sound of that.  I'd like it better if it actually happens.

Time to root extra hard for the New York Yankees.

Go Yanks.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store! Follow me on Twitter@BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017