Saturday, September 26, 2015

STAYING ALIVE


Adam Warren was terrific. The Yankees were able to win a big one today.   The Blue Jays clinched a playoff spot today though.  Now it's up to the Yankees to get it together and grab a spot.


Against the White Sox today, Warren pitched 6 innings, gave up 3 hits and 1 run.  The Yankee pen was able to keep the White Sox from scoring anymore.  Miller was able to secure save number 36.


The Yankee run scoring went like this.  In the 6th, Chase Headley hit a ground rule double. That knocked in Jacoby Ellsbury.  After that, Alex Rodriguez did the same and Headley scored.

In the end, there's not much more to say.  Yes, the win was big, but I don't feel excited.  I almost feel disappointed with the way this season is coming to a close.  Call me too passionate... or call me too hard on the Yanks.  I don't know... I just don't feel excited about the post season this year. I'm emotionally exhausted I guess.

Final: Yankees 2 - White Sox 1

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017