Monday, August 17, 2015

MICHAEL PINEDA IS PAIN FREE

I like when I read headlines like that...


Quick note about Michael Pineda.  Yesterday he threw and was pain free.  According to MLB.com's Matt Kardos:

"...Pineda took the first step toward a return to the big leagues after throwing 42 pitches in a rehab start for Double-A Trenton on Sunday.

Pineda, who has not pitched for the Yankees since being placed on the disabled list on July 30 with a right flexor forearm muscle strain, allowed two earned runs on four hits to Reading over three innings.

'
I don't feel any pain,' said Pineda. 'I am happy that I feel pretty good today in my first rehab assignment. I had good command today and the ball was moving pretty good today.'"

We need everything we can get right now. If Pineda is healthy and contribute... I'm in.

Can't wait to get him back.




You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store! Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017