Monday, July 27, 2015

YANKS NOT 'IMMEDIATELY IN' ON SAMARDZIJA

but I would suggest that's going to change.


According to CSN's Dan Hayes, it looks like the Toronto Blue Jays are in on Jeff Samardzija as of right now:
Now the Yankees have checked in on Samardzija here and there, but as you know, the White Sox and any teams the Yanks will be doing business with this deadline are going to want Yankees top talent...  Aaron Judge, Greg Bird and Luis Severino


That brings me to my concern about the recent call up and then send down of Rob Refsnyder. It is my oopinion that that was a "dangling", if you will. 


It was almost like a showcase, trust me, the Yankees do this often.  I firmly believe the Yankees are done with Refsnyder, mainly because they need trade bait and are not willing to part with the big three.  That being said, Ref is not enough to get someone like Samardzija to the Bronx... but Ref is, in my opinion a trading chip.  I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

Cashman's gotta be smart here.  I can't wait to see what happens next with Samardzija.



You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017