Wednesday, July 8, 2015

YANKS ARE SCOUTING THE HECK OUT OF JOHNNY CUETO


I know, I know, you don't think he'll be a good fit in the Bronx and maybe the Yankees don't this so either, but they still need to go down all avenues before they make that determination. After all, the trade deadline is fast approaching and they want to be contenders.

According to several sources, but we'll go with Joel Sherman of the New York Post on this... the Yankees scouted Johnny Cueto yesterday.
Notice the Orioles and Blue Jays are attached as well.  Both division rivals. Both looking to compete against the Yankees down the stretch.  The Yanks would be fools to NOT show up and scout him, that's all I'm saying.

Now, if you're asking me my opinion on Cueto, I think he's a good pitcher and could help the Yanks, but I am always alittle weary of NL pitchers coming over and pitching in the American League. I just feel like it's much different.  We shall see...

Oh great, my phone's buzzing... it's probably Hiroki Kuroda telling me I'm wrong about that whole, NL to AL thing.


OK fine... he was the exception. Relax Hiroki.

Stay tuned...

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017