Wednesday, July 22, 2015

WOW. JOBA GOT A BRAND NEW GIG


News about Joba Chamberlain signing with a new team was weird to me.  I'm not gonna lie... I wish he was still a Yankee, meaning, I wish the Yanks didn't jerk him around and let him grow.  The outcome could have been quite, quite different. Anyway... that's just me rambling right now...

According to several sources, but we'll go with Hardball Talk on this one:

"...the Blue Jays have reached agreement on a minor league deal with reliever Joba Chamberlain... Entering play Tuesday, the Toronto pitching staff (starters and relievers) had a combined 4.10 ERA. That ranks 23rd out of the 30 major league teams.

Chamberlain will presumably join the bullpen at Triple-A Buffalo for now."


Welcome back to New York, Joba... kind of.

They have good wings in Buffalo.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017