Monday, July 27, 2015

HEYMAN'S WRONG. THE YANKS CHECKED ON CLIPPARD


Yup, I don't have the title of "Baseball Insider" and to be honest, I wouldn't want it... it's stupid.

I will let you know though that I have a few sources around major league baseball that give me nuggets every once in a while and while I don't claim to be some sort of expert in the Rumor Mill, I can in fact confirm that despite Jon Heyman's best effort to try and debunk other baseball insiders to further his own readership,  I know for a fact that Heyman's wrong about this Tweet:
The Yankees have checked in on Clippard because they are looking for alittle stability and so it makes sense that if the Yankees checked in on Craig Kimbrel, they definitely checked in on Tyler Clippard too. They want to give up the least prospect they can, while getting a reliever who's solid.  And yes, the Yankees did and have and who knows where they are now, but they were looking to make Clippard a Yankee again.   As the deadline moves closer, we will see what happens next.

The latest is the Mets are "really in" and so are the Nationals.  Hey, this is the rumor season.  Stay tuned. I'd be fine if the Yanks had Clippard back.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017