Wednesday, July 15, 2015

CREEPIEST. SELFIE. EVER.


Selfies can be fun, but I don't do selfies and I don't particularly like them.  Neither does our buddy Clay Rapada.  I know that because he and I had a discussion once about how he was a man of his word and would take a picture of himself in our BYB shirt... but the selfie thing was 'weird'.


All good man, he's a stand up guy.

Now comes word that Barry Bonds took a selfie with baseball legend Willie Mays.

Um.... ok then.  I don't get it.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017