Sunday, July 5, 2015

COULD JOBA CHAMBERLAIN COME BACK TO THE BRONX?


I'm merely speculating in the title there and I apologize in advance.  Truth be told, I'm a fan of Joba Chamberlain and I'd love the Yanks to be looking at him as an extra help down the stretch... but I personally doubt it.  Why you ask? Well, Joba was DFA'd by the Detroit Tigers on July 3rd.   Of course when that happened, I thought immediately about him back in pinstripes... I'm silly like that.


This is how it all went down. According to Jason Beck who's a beat reporter for the Tigers:
That was follow up by this:
OK then. It was almost like Jack was talking directly to me.

Oh well... carry on.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017