Wednesday, May 27, 2015

BACK IN THE YANKEE GROOVE!


Yanks just won another and life is good.


Michael Pineda is now 6-2 on the season.  Andrew Miller now has 14 saves on the year, and most importantly, there were a few other important things to discuss. 2 big hits and great defense by Chase Headley helped out as well.  What didn't work, a close look at Didi Gregorius by me, and now I'm officially losing my patience with this guy.  More on that in a moment.

In today's game... in the bottom of the second, with the Yanks down 1-0, Brian McCann deposited a home run into the right field seats.  Just like that, it's 1-1.


In the 3rd, Alex Rodriguez hit a 3 run home run.  Those are your Yankee 4.  The Royals would score 1 more.

And that brings me to Didi Gregoirus.  As my friend put it, "He's trying to do too much", and I subscribe to that.  He's put way too much pressure on himself and furthermore, I hate him at shortstop. I've reserved judgement for some time... not anymore.  I put it out there and I was quickly dismissed on my tweet:
On that play today, a play going up the middle, maybe I was too hard on Didi, but what about all the other plays? What about the hitting?  I don't like it. It looks like amateur hour.  Now, I'm willing to give the guy time, but I don't like him there at short and I sure as hell wouldn't mind NOT having him be our shortstop. 


 I know... I'm just venting, but I had to get it off my chest.

Anyway, the Yankees won, and that's big.  Enjoy it ladies and gentlemen... it should make you happy.

Final: Yankees 4 - Royals 2.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017