Sunday, April 19, 2015


It's a fact... write this down. Wearing #BYB makes you sexier. 

In fact, check out the store, find what's right for you and order it for yourself, for your kids, for your mother-in-law.  Spread the sexiness around, because we all need alittle pick me up. Spring is officially here!

I've received some nice notes this week.  People asking questions about how the BYB underwear fit, for example.  Well... I don't know, I'm a guy. I don't do that kind of thing, I only pull them off,  but I'll get you feedback and let you know.

The T-shirts are pretty comfortable, I have to say.  BYB reader and Yankee fanatic Doug Stroup buys our shirt every year and he just tweeted this:
Gotta love Doug.  No doubt a picture will follow. Can't wait!

As you all know, the BYB tanks may be our biggest seller in the history of our site.  We have the sexy navy blue with the white lettering.  Here's #BYB reader Lisa Varga showing it off. Gotta love it.

There have been some requests for a white tank with blue lettering.  I am working on that.  I promise.

And yeah, it is a scientific fact that kids look more adorable in BYB shirts.  It's our newest product and we're trying to make this fun for all.  Here's that look:

Nice, right?

As always, our wristbands are there. A true fan favorite.  I recommend the higher quality ink injected Navy Blue one, they last longer, but we have light blue to change it up a bit, and of course, our standard.  Standard is on the right.

Look, I'm not telling you you have to buy... I'm merely suggesting wearing BYB makes you sexier.

And if you believe that... there's a bridge in Brooklyn I wanna sell ya!

Look, as always, I personally thank you for your support.  I told you all a story about a guy wearing our first BYB "What's your blood type?" shirt just last year. In April 2014 I wrote: I THINK WE HAVE BLEEDING YANKEE BLUE FANS NOW!
"As the guy was buying a pretzel, my buddy went over to him. 'Where’d you get that shirt?'
'!' He rattled it off the tongue like he knew it was coming.  'I gotta get me one of those', my buddy said with a smirk. The guy turned around quickly. 'You can’t get this shirt anymore. I’ve been reading them for years. It’s vintage now.'  He started to laugh.  My pal, always the jokster, laughed harder, and patted him on the back like they'd known each other for life. They looked like 2 old friends or something. 

 'See that guy,' he pointed at me, 'He’s Casey.' 'Crap', I said under my breath smiling.  I knew it was coming.
'Get the F**k outta here!'  The man walked over to me. There was pretzel mustard in his mustache. He was happy to see me.
'Are you F**king with me right now?'

'No, it’s me,' I said, 'Nice shirt!' We shook hands.
'I love you guys! The greatest Yankee site I ever read! It's in my bookmarks,' he said.
I was touched by that since I met that guy.  It opened my eyes. We really do have fans, it's incredible.

Thanks for all your support, guys. There is nothing better than getting notes like this:

"Yay just came home to my package waiting in the hallway!" - Joanie

It means you like us... you really like us!  Thanks!

Here's the link. Shop HERE NOW!

15% Off NY Postseason Collection at, code NY15

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.