Sunday, April 19, 2015

SWEEPING THE RAYS IS DELIGHTFUL


Maybe we just needed a few games to get into a groove.  Who the hell knows. All I know is that I am absolutely exhausted and I'm doing something I never do.  I'm doing a quick write up and I'm hitting the sack. I had way to much Little League this weekend. I had a lot of sun, my allergies have officially started and I'm getting my ass kicked.  In short... I need to sleep.  I know you understand and for that, I simply adore you all.


Here's the drill, the Yankees swept the Rays, but today they played nice baseball.  Michael Pineda went 5.2 Innings, gave up only 3 runs on 7 hits.  That was it for the Rays, the rest of the Yankee pen held them down. 

The hitting went like this:


In the first, Mark Teixeira sacrificed home a run.  Then, in the 3rd, Tex grounded out, but in the process, Gardy scored.  Shortly after that, Chase Headley singled knocking in ARod.


In the 4th, John Ryan Murphy sacrificed and Garrett Jones scored.  Finally, it was Headley doubling knocking in ARod. Those are your 5... and I'm ready for bed.

Final: Yankees 5 - Rays 3

Good night.  Thanks for understanding! Night.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017