Sunday, April 26, 2015

CELEBRATE. THE IRON GIANT HAS A BIRTHDAY TODAY!


I don't normally do this because all it does it forces me to wish happy birthday to every New York Yankee that's ever walked to earth.  But today, I want to wish a very happy birthday to a Yankee prospect that many of us have a good feeling about.  It's Aaron Judge, and he's 23 today.


I call Judge the Iron Giant. He's just a huge version of a human being. Strong. Determined. Strapping and many of us Yankee fans are looking forward to seeing this guy make it to the major leagues.


In short, Judge, or, the Iron Giant as I call him, is the future.


He's the future like guys like Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada were the future.  I see him, Greg Bird, Ty Hensley coming up together one day making Yankeeland feel as though we did it again... we kept the prospects, we've groomed them and now hopefully we'll see a new run of greatness with these guys.


Judge, Bird... they are a sign of hope... the winds of change if you will.

Anyway... I'm rambling.  Happy Birthday Judge... we're all pulling for ya big guy!

You can wish Judge a Happy Birthday too.  His Twitter handle is  @TheJudge44.



You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017