Sunday, March 8, 2015

YANKEES WON! IT'S SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS!


This is my recap, but to the other extreme of sex and baseball.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, read BYB MAY BE ABOUT FAMILY, BUT WE'RE NOT BABYSITTERS.


It was so cute the way the Yankees played well! It reminded me of the time I saw the new Spongebob movie with my kids! Yippee! My kids were so happy, and we had alot of laughs and popcorn.

OK... I'm joking about how this set up has been presented.  I was told kids read BYB too yesterday and I was trying to be funny this morning.  It's a joke... no one should take me seriously.  What is serious however is that the Yankees won yesterday and demolished the Astros in a Spring training game.  Gotta love that.


Big moments came from the kids.  Jake Cave his a homer, a solo shot. Rob Refsnyder his a single scoring 2.  Greg Bird also hit a 2 run home run.


The pitching started with Scott Baker. He gave up 3 runs in the first inning and that was it. He struck out 2. Jose DePaula had 2 scoreless innings.. and yeah, there was a bunch of pitching that happened, but ultimately for the Yankees... it was that 9th inning that they ended up breaking wide open, scoring 6 runs.


Life is good.  It's all sunshine and rainbows... and no sexy images of women or men taking their clothes off...

I kid, I kid.

Final: Yankees 9 - Astros 4

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017