Friday, March 27, 2015

THE OPENING DAY STARTER IS MASAHIRO TANAKA


Quick, short note and post... partially because there isn't much to say and partially because I'm fielding hate mail right now from foolish people who don't like to actually read content and instead, read headlines. For the 10th time... I don't hate Derek Jeter, silly.


Anyway, according to Bryan Hoch, Masahiro Tanaka gets the Opening day nod:
Nice.

I'm glad.  Now I wonder if CC Sabathia will be our number 2, or will it be someone like Michael Pineda? I guess we wait for that announcement next.

OK, anyway, just wanted you all to know.  Now I go back to my mail, deleted what I find silly, documenting what I find scary... all because writing JETER'S BIG MISTAKE in my title earlier today doesn't fly with some.  I guess Jeter is a prophet or something.

Dumb... dumb people.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store! Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017