Tuesday, March 10, 2015

HEY SPRING! BRING IT!


The snow is melting in the Northeast.  Baseball is coming here... I can feel it.


This is how pathetic my mind works. I took that picture at the top of this post, saw the snow melting away from the grass, and immediately Baba O'Riley went off in my head as if Paul O'Neill was about to meet me at the field across the street from the train station.


Game on.
Note to self,  put this song on my Little League warm up playlist.  Done...

The Yankees Spring has been going pretty well. But do you notice it's the kids that are making things happen.  The veterans are taking alittle longer to air things out.  It should be a wake up call to Yankee brass that our future is staring us in the face.  Play these kids!


Players like Stephen Drew better be careful... I see one of the young guys moving into that second base spot.  Watching Rob Refsnyder and Jose Pirela play make me happy.


Soon enough we will know our rotation.  Masahiro Tanaka will debut Thursday and we'll see CC in a game real soon.  Sure, the strategy is to give the fans alittle nugget here and there.  But let's be honest, I don't really care about CC's work out routine as much as I want to just see the guy healthy.


When I look at the snow melting, and the soon to be green grass, it's a sign.  It's a sign that baseball season is here!  I don't care how these players prepare, I trust that they are.  I just want to know that they are healthy enough to play... that's how I feel about CC.  He's a gamer. Let's hope his body can do what his mind wants.


Aaron Judge is superhuman.  I've never seen anyone bigger and I've never thought of a player being more bad ass than him.  Bleeding Yankee Blue will interview him for you all. That, I promise.  He's the future.  Look, anyone who can tower over Ryan Howard must be an Iron Giant. There it is... Judge's nickname... Iron Giant.


Baseball season is peaking through the snow in the Northeast ladies and gentlemen... and the timing couldn't be more perfect.  The Yankees are playing good ball.  Again though... the craziest part of all of this is not the Yankee veterans as much as it is the kids. They're playing well. They're hungry... wake up Yankee brass!

Spring is a sign of change. Change of season and change of routine. Here come the Yankee kids... here comes baseball season.

Bring it!

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017