Thursday, March 5, 2015

ESMIL ROGERS STARTS AGAINST THE PIRATES. MEANWHILE...


I'm in New York City waiting for Spring. Cutting through the depression is tough, ain't it? But, what can you do... you gotta power through it.


In Yankee news, yes, Esmil Rogers gets the nod today. He will be starting for the Yankees when they play the Pirates. the New York Daily News writes that Rogers is...

"...taking his first crack at the No. 5 starter competition. Among those also scheduled to pitch are Chase Whitley, Jacob Lindgren and Chasen Shreve."


Good to see some of the younger guys throwing today.  I love Spring for this reason. I just hope the Yanks take serious note and bring kids like Lindgren up eventually.  Wishful thinking, I know.

We all just need to rally, especially if you're like me, dealing with this bad winter.  I smile at the important things... my family, getting geared up for Little League, the Yanks of course, and expanding the brand of Bleeding Yankee Blue with merchandise and the BYB Hub.


 I also like positive notes like this. This stuff always motivates me...

From Chris Dickerson last night.


He's now a Blue Jay, but we'll always support him. He tweeted us this:
And Clay Rapada, still tweeting us food, even though he's with the Giants these days. Gotta love #RapadaFoodWar:
And nice ones from friend Lisa Varga.


She's good people.
Stuff like this keeps me going... it keeps the whole BYB machine going, because let's face it... if you're in the Northeast, you're going bonkers.


Baseball today in Florida... Yankees vs. Pirates... get us smiling up here Yanks...PLEASE!

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.