Thursday, February 5, 2015

YOAN MONCADA WILL "SIGN SOON"... ACCORDING TO HIM


 Jesse Sanchez of MLB.com has the story:

"Yoan Moncada is eager to begin his professional baseball career in the United States, but he is keeping his signing options open.

'My goal is to sign with a team soon, start training with them, and make it to the Major Leagues as fast as I can with whichever team that might be,' Moncada said in Spanish to MLB.com in his first interview since arriving in the United States in late November. 'I know I'm going to do the best I can for as long as I can in this sport.'


Moncada, 19, has worked out privately for the Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Giants, Rangers, Rays, Tigers and Brewers. Other teams are expected to join the mix now that Moncada is eligible to sign."



In other words, this kid's "so hot right now", quoting Mugatu from Zoolander.  Trust me, Yoan Moncada is!

It's becoming more and more evident that a guy like James Shields may not be in the cards for the Yanks.  If that's truly the case, the Yankees should at least snag Moncada.  They have been considered the front runners for a while now... the Yanks can't let Moncada get away.



You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017