Monday, February 9, 2015

PADRES ARE NOW 'SWEATING' OVER YOAN MONCADA


I know what you're thinking... "Hey Moncada is ours! Stay away!"  That's what I was thinking. Here's the reality;  The Yankees, even though they are the favorites to sign 19 year old Cuban sensation Yoan Moncada... don't have him yet. 

I'll tell you one team that likes him a lot... the Padres.  You know, the same Padres that just snagged James Shields.


 The Padres have suddenly gotten alittle cocky, haven't they? Jeff Passan of Yahoo Sports just Tweeted this:
Hmm, what does it all mean?


Well, here's what I do know; The Padres are NOT taking over the world, that was clever Jeff.  I also know that the Pads seem to be encroaching on what the Yankees and Yankee fans want badly... Yoan Moncada.

Cashman needs to make this happen.  If he doesn't, I will guarantee fans will go nuts.  All we need is one more solid piece to go into Spring Training with... Stay tuned.


American Eagle

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017