Sunday, January 4, 2015

SEARCHING "BLEEDING YANKEE BLUE" CAN BE AWKWARD

Not sure why I did this, but I was on Google and typed in my website.  Hilarity and awkwardness ensued.

If you read Bleeding Yankee Blue and you like us, it would make better sense to put us in your bookmarks. This way, when you wake up, pour your coffee, we're right there staring at you... HERE I AM, HERE I AM.... GOOD MORNING!

Now, look, bleeding gums usually means you don't brush too well, or not enough.  You need to floss too.  Flossing once in a while brings you bleeding gums, but do it consistently and you won't bleed.  If you're bleeding after sex, well, that's personal... I'm not going there.

I was curious what "bleeding cool" was and so I Googled it...

BleedingCool.com is a comic, TV and film website.  It actually looks quite interesting and so, I endorse it!

Bleeding Green Nation could be in support of any sports team.  You could obviously go Jets on that, although they're known more for being Gang Green.  But whatever, it's just funny to see what's out there on the web.

When I type further, here's what pops up:


Now that's what I'm talking about! Nice. We're right on top!  Now, truth be told, I never heard of "bleeding my brakes" for some reason, so I Googled that too. On Dummies.com, there's a 'how to' guide and it begins this way:

" If your vehicle has squishy-feeling brakes, the way to get the air out of the lines is to bleed the brakes. To do the job, you need either a brake bleeder wrench or a combination wrench that fits the bleeder nozzle on your vehicle, a can of the proper brake fluid, a clean glass jar, and a friend."

There there's a step by step guide. It's really helpful actually.

For the record, I don't want to know about a bleeding yeast infection or bleeding years after a hysterectomy... that sounds serious. Get to a doctor or something.

We here at Bleeding Yankee Blue... we're here for the Yankee fan.  We provide good information about the New York Yankees and we give opinion.  For the die hard readers, we appreciate you there... we detailed that in  HAPPY NEW YEAR! GRAB 2015 BY THE HORNS!

Check it out if you haven't.  And look, once you read one of our pieces, feel free to comment, it's simple to do and you can do it directly on our website, or on Facebook and Twitter. And don't be afraid of those buttons below the post either:


Those are your friend. You want to share us on Facebook or Twitter? You can.  You want to post us on Pintrest or Google +? guess what else you can do?  And you want to share us via email or on your own blog using blogger? Do it, we like that.

2015 is going to be a big year, for you and for us here at Bleeding Yankee Blue... word of caution though... typing Bleeding Yankee Blue into Google will make you laugh... I did.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017