Saturday, January 3, 2015

I'M A BIG DESIGNER NOW... OR SOMETHING

Actually... I designed a Yankee blog Header... I'm not a fashion designer or anything... although, I can dream. I digress...


This post is short and sweet and cool and has everything to do with helping out my fellow bloggers.  Bloggers that want to get read. Bloggers that don't get enough exposure and are ignored by the bigger guys and just want to get noticed.  I'm here to say... I want to help change that.

Eddie over at YankeesNews26.com, a contributor to the BYB Hub asked me to design a header for his Yankee blog. He saw the design I did updating my look for Bleeding Yankee Blue, the design below and asked if I could help him.


It's 2015, and I decided to be nicer than I normally am... if that's at all possible, because I'm already adorable and sweet.  (Sarcasm is dripping right about now.)

Anyway, I did something real fast and here it is:


Nothing outstanding, but unique. That was followed by a post by Yankeesnews26.com titled THANK YOU ROBERT CASEY.  It's a really nice piece thanking me for taking the time.  In short, no sweat man, happy to help a fellow blogger in this competitive world.  There are plenty of blogs that have been around for about a decade now with sticks up their asses acting like their the Godfather of this racket.  I'm here to tell you that they were there early on when I needed a hand... and never received even a returned email. The few that did help Bleeding Yankee Blue get off the ground were Sliding into Home with Greg Cohen, Bronx Baseball Daily with Rob Abruzzese and Jane Heller of Confessions of a She-fan. All terrific sites, all terrific people and all willing to lend a hand, answer my questions and help me understand the business. They were the only ones who helped me.  Well, I'm a sucker for loyalty and I believe in "passing it on."


That's why I helped out Yankeesnews26.com.  That is why I started the BYB Hub.  It's a one stop shopping for anyone who wants to read new baseball blogs and for any new baseball blog who wants to get read.  It's the least I can do.  I believe in helping, because those three sites helped me.

It's the give and take of this crazy world.  Plus, it's my New Years resolution.  Pay it forward.  All I ask is not to be taken advantage of. You do that... and I ripped your freaking head off...

For anyone who is interested in being part of the BYB Hub, reach out to me and let me know.  For anyone that want to bookmark the BYB Hub, click HERE and check it out. You will not be disappointed. I promise.


You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017