Monday, January 5, 2015

BEING A BASEBALL INSIDER MEANS RECYCLING OLD RANDOLPH STORIES...

I mean... you've got to be kidding me, right Jon Heyman?


Actually, this is from CBS Sports guy Sean d'Oliveira who wrote this:

"The Yankees recently interviewed former Mets manager Willie Randolph for a coaching position, reports CBSSports.com Baseball Insider Jon Heyman."

That was written 2 hours ago.

Interesting right? Bleeding Yankee Blue wrote this same story on December 6th, when it broke:
"There's a nugget... and I wanted to share it.

 The Yankees like 2 guys, both are coaches in the Yankees minor league system. One is James Rowson and you've heard his name in the mix with Marcus Thames and Dante Bichette when Kevin Long first left.  Then it got quiet. 


The other coach being considered is Jody Reed.
 

 As far as the first base coach, the Yankees interviewed Willie Randolph for the job."

That was in:  YANKEES MAY HAVE FOUND THEIR HITTING & 1ST BASE COACH

In other words, the story is old, a month old, which gives me the following thought about Jon Heyman and what he does...

He thinks baseball fans are just plain stupid, or he is desperate to get people "click happy" to read what he has... EVEN IF IT'S NOTHING!

I'm not here to hate on Heyman. I don't even know the man. I am suspicious though... what exactly do baseball insiders do?

BYB readers are smart... you remember we had it back in December. To Phil who sent me your note about the Heyman recycle piece... good looking out bro! Thank you.

To Jon Heyman... you're on my radar pal.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYaneeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017