Monday, December 1, 2014

NELSON CRUZ JUST GOT A 4 YEAR DEAL

I don't believe it.


When I wrote NELSON CRUZ THINKS "WHO THE HELL HE IS", I honestly thought he was being too full of himself asking for a 4 year deal.  The bottom line is that the guy was productive last season and I guess he deserves it.  That, or teams still don't understand that deals 4 years or longer just don't work anymore. 


Word is Nelson Cruz just signed a 4 year deal with the Seattle Mariners.
For all you Yankee fans that wanted a productive DH in Cruz this season... it ain't happening. He's off the market.

Carry on...

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017