Wednesday, December 10, 2014

LESTER TO CUBS & I GOT SOME REST


I couldn't wait any longer for Lester to announce it last night... I had to go to bed.  I tried to make it a game. I tried to engage the BYB audience just enough so maybe it would pass the time... it didn't work.
After a while, I wrote this:
My mind was made up. I was hitting the sack.  Luckily for me, a regular guy, I can afford to do that.  The "baseball insiders" had it. 


The decision was made while I was in my slumber.  Jon Lester is a Chicago Cub...6 years, $155 million.
And the American League rejoices.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017