Tuesday, December 23, 2014

JASON GRILLI SIGNS WITH ATLANTA


Quick note... only because we were trying to figure out where Jason Grilli would end up.  Turns out, the Yankees are not the team... it's the Braves.  I guess Gary Sheffield just goes to the teams he played on until he finds one that will take his client.  I kid, I kid... if I didn't explain that that was a joke, Shef would find me and kick my ass.


According to Ken Rosenthal, it appears that Grilli and the Braves have a deal:
We have Andrew Miller and Dellin Betances ladies and gentlemen.  Do we need another tough reliever on the Yankees? You tell me.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017