Wednesday, October 8, 2014

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BYB & KNOW-IT-ALLS: PART II


I'm finding it sillier and sillier to try and have intelligent dialog when it comes to fans who hate Alex Rodriguez. God forbid we put any type of story up that could possibly give any type of credit to ARod, we are suddenly perceived as "ARod Fans and lovers."  Maybe some of us are at BYB, but that doesn't really matter. What matters is we're bringing you the story. If you don't like ARod, I really don't care.  Oh, and by the way... if you DO like ARod, I don't care either.  What I care about is that you have a dialog that's intelligent.


Don't rip me for ARod's problems. Last time I checked, I wasn't near the guy.  All I care about is that you get the story, and as the head of BYB, I will continue to bring it to you, with my amazing writers.  Sure, we have opinion, but remember this, It's not law... IT'S AN OPINION. We don't force it down your throat.  If you don't like it, don't read us, I'm fine with that.

I want to share this exchange from the other night.  Now, let me tell you first that I am not an ARod fan. Let me also state that we merely put this story out: I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE AROD. IT'S JUST BASEBALL

I was sucked into this discussion from someone who wanted a fight. It didn't work out too well...










Shortly after that... this happened:

Now. This is important. Do not go writing Timothy hate. The the only thing he did wrong was waste my time.

I just wanted to point out the ridiculousness of hate toward ARod fans or support.

It's silly.

#Stopthehate

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017