Sunday, October 12, 2014

BRIAN CASHMAN WILL STAY IN THE BRONX

Look, I'm not a Cashman hater but I know alot of you are. Well, it's official.  Brian Cashman is back for 3 more years. I know... many cringed.  But don't... it will be OK.


I know, we didn't make the playoffs in 2013 and 2014 and I was convinced heads would roll.  Heads didn't exactly roll.  I suggested in CASHMAN'S END IS COMING, "... if the Yankees don't make the playoffs... Brian Cashman is out of a job.  If they make the playoffs, but lose, they'll evaluate, but, Brian Cashman is out of a job.  If they win the World Series... he 's safe."

Well, I was wrong and the more I thought about what I wrote, I realized the truth; Cashman provided the Yankees with the tools they needed in 2014.  The players themselves just didn't do anything very good.  Can they turn it around in 2015? Probably.

Since Brian Cashman took over in 1998, The Yankees have won 4 times in 16 years. Winning ain't easy, but he's done it. The question is, can they now win more please? Jeez! And more importantly, can we please try and bring up some youth like we did with the Core Four? That would be nice. Let's hope that's in the back of Brian's mind.

Anyway, I wanted to share this with you. Cash did a good interview with Michael Kay. Check  it out:


We'll see what the off season will bring.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017