Wednesday, September 17, 2014

PRAYERS FOR BELTRAN & HIS FAMILY

Devastating news.


According to Carlos Beltran himself, his wife had a miscarriage and lost their son. Beltran wrote this on his Facebook page:

"The life of me just take the blessing of having my first son ( man ). I know God and I am grateful for all his blessings like my beautiful family, friends, fanatical and my career. Everything is and will be at the time, a perfect God and my wife and i accept this. Thank you for the love and the messages."




It was reported earlier that Beltran left the Yankees for personal reasons. We now know why.

Prayers go to the Beltran family from all of us here at BYB.

We stand with you during this difficult time.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017