Sunday, September 28, 2014

JETER'S WAY: RECUT


I wanted to post this on BYB this morning.  This is brought to us by SB Nation and the creator of it is a guy named Clay Wendler.  They posted it yesterday in a post called Watch Derek Jeter's final Yankee Stadium at-bat set to 'My Way'.


This is Derek Jeter's final hit in the Bronx set to Sinatra's My Way. Check it out, You'll love it and thank you to SB Nation and to Clay for sending me the video to post at Bleeding Yankee Blue. Much appreciated:



Gotta love it!

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017