Friday, August 22, 2014

PETE CALDERA: THE MUSIC MAN!


I know, Pete and Dick Van Dyke have nothing to do with each other... even in the types of music they both sing... but humor me. Trying to be creative here.

I just want to give a shout out to a guy I admire. His writing has always been one of the best with the Bergen Record, and his singing is just as outstanding.  I do this from time to time because Pete Caldera deserves everything positive that comes his way.  He's just a good dude. He works his tail off and luckily for us, he's our buddy.  He'll be at the Carnegie Club on August 23rd, tomorrow night for another fantastic signing engagement I'm sure you will love. Here's a sample.


I have seen Pete do his thing at the Carnegie Club.  He's terrific.  Wally Matthews of ESPN has been there as well, along with alot of the other fellow writers over the years. We all can agree, Pete belts it out!  We vouch for Pete!

If you have some free time and want to go to a cigar bar, have a class of scotch and watch Pete, it's a great night! The Carnegie Club is on 156 W 56th St, New York.

There will be 2 shows tomorrow, August 23rd: 8:30pm and 10:30pm. Trust me when I tell you, Pete kills!

Good luck pal! 


And don't forget to read our interview with Pete. Check out  NO ONE DOES THE YANKEES BETTER THAN PETE CALDERA

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017