Monday, August 11, 2014

I HATED THE TIMING OF THE LATEST "FOUL TERRITORY"


I love when Mark Teixeira does Foul Territory.  To be honest, I wish the YES Network would play them during games once in awhile. I guess it would take away from Tex's real job, playing ball for the Yankees, but the reality is, Mark has been out of the lineup a helluva lot this year.  Hence the new BYB nickname, PORCELAIN.


I noticed when Tex was out last week, Twitter lit up. We were pissed! "Again?" Fans are frustrated by the injury list... I get it.   There were a ton of people annoyed with the pinky injury as well as the story from August 5th suggesting that he "can't play through injury anymore."

Then, strangely, a new Foul Territory popped up with Brett Gardner.  With that my friends, I have to call "FOUL!"


Now, to be fair, I have no idea when they taped that episode, but if Tex is hurt, it's not exactly the best time to spring a new Foul Territory on us, is it?

Long story short... Tex is back, but for how long?

Anyway... Just a thought... carry on.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017