Saturday, July 19, 2014

THE FUNNIEST EXCHANGE WITH A METS FAN I'VE EVER HAD

I have a friend named Dan who's a big Mets fan. He's kind to my Yankees and I'm kind to his Mets. But he knows I don't like the Mets and don't have faith in them winning much these days. We razz each other but never anything serious. He once told me "The Mets will be contenders in 2014." Well... what year is it? I kid... I kid.


Anyway, I wanted to share this with you.  This is from another Mets fan. A Mets fan I've never Met. In a nutshell, I posted a piece on one of the Facebook pages like I always do. Immediately I was slammed with a "Yankees Suck!" comment. Well, I don't need to say any more... read this. I hope you're as entertained as I was...


But wait, there was more....



Now, in the end, I will tell you, there was an apology from this gentlemen and I accepted.  Bottom line, I'm not a hater, I don't understand truly hating another person because they have an allegiance to a different team. Just wanted to let you know... all is fine, and this was fun.

I had to share this... Enjoy your Saturday...

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017